The courses I will be taking this fall semester:
Ancient Philosophy
Love and Friendship (Philosophy elective)
Beginning Greek I
Foundations of Theology
History of Art
I'm especially looking forward to my two philosophy courses. Ancient philosophy will obviously deal with the pre-socratics, Plato, and I think a bit of Socrates. Plus, Love and Friendship is going to be amazing. We're reading C.S. Lewis, Plato, and JPII. Greek will be good to have and I'm looking forward to having a foreign language class again. My Theology course will be good as well. The only course I'm a little unsure about the History of Art course, but I think it will be a good experience for me.
Classes begin in just over a week. The scholar in me is feeling the excitement that is unique to the beginning of a new school year. I have high hopes for this semester. Nevermind the fact that I am in class with a bunch of graduate students. I can compete. The philosophy department is mine. Cocky? Maybe just a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment